Selecto s.r.l. follows the procedures required by Directive 95/46 / EU as implemented by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 for the processing of personal data and, for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, from Directive 97/7 / EC as implemented by Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n. 185. The Data Controller of personal data processing is:
Registered office: Via Mottola Zona Industriale 3/D
74015 Martina Franca (TA)
The provision of data by the Customer is optional but a refusal to provide them determines the inability to perform the online purchase service. The data are processed using paper, electronic or automated means designed to store, manage and transmit them and stored in environments where access is controlled.
Selecto s.r.l. undertakes to treat such data in confidence and not to disclose it to unauthorized persons, or use it for purposes other than those indicated, unless otherwise explicitly authorized. Such data may be communicated, upon signing of a confidentiality commitment, to collaborators and employees delegated to their conservation and to the performance of the activities mentioned above and will be communicated exclusively within the scope of the service rendered. These data may be presented at the request of the authorities authorized by law.
The personal data are communicated, for the purpose of the order, to the suppliers of the goods and the shippers responsible for the delivery.
For the provision of certain services, Selecto s.r.l. uses subsidiaries / associates and / or contractors, which perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on its behalf. These companies are close associates and process data as managers.
Personal data may also be processed, subject to the express consent of the interested party, for purposes of advertising, marketing, direct sales, research of market or commercial communications, even by means of distance communication tools.
In relation to the processing of personal data, the Customer may directly, at any time exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree including in particular obtaining the indication:
• of the origin of personal data
• of the purposes and methods of treatment
• of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
• of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The Customer will also have the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
The Customer will also have the right to object, in whole or in part: • for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection • to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. In relation to these rights, the Customer may contact the data controller by writing to the registered office:
Via Mottola Zona Industriale 3/D
74015 Martina Franca (TA)